Thursday, January 3, 2008

OK, we did it!

It's into the Brave New World. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy technology. Mostly I enjoy watching other people use it. I think it's a hoot watching people walk around with ipod headphones oblivious to the wonderful sounds of nature. Actually they're oblivious to pretty much everything. But hey, that means all I have to do is artfully avoid them and I pretty much have my space, right? Hi Tech to me means a new pair of hiking boots! (Yeah, yeah... Google it, it's a brand of boots!) But this blog thing seems to be the way of the future and since I hope to be there for awhile, I guess I need to get a grip on technology.

We just had a wonderful Christmas season. We spent time with all our kids and grandkids. Took a great road trip to Washington (we like road trips). And came home to our quiet little town of Wrightwood. Now we are expecting a snow storm and if we're lucky we'll get snowed in and can spend the weekend by the fire enjoying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

So that's the blah blah for now. Now I'm gonna try to figure out how to post some pictures!

Jer

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Welcome Welcome. We are glad to have you on board. It is a fun way to keep in touch even though you only live 40 min. away. =)

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I'm glad you're here. You don't want to be like Grandpa and get all crazy about the technology of a garage door opener. :) Blogging to me is like a digital journal that is shared with family and friends... what a cool way to share the experiences that the Lord blesses us with so frequently.

Teri Le said...

Welcome to the 21st Century!!! :D

Enjoy the ride. ;)

Trisha said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!

QnA Drapers said...

Yipee! Now you can pput links to all your cute grandkids... I will try and keep ours up to date! Thanks again for the fun christmas.