Monday, April 21, 2008

Lance Quinn Draper has arrived

This is a red-letter day, as we welcome our 9th grandchild, Lance Quinn Draper. He is beautiful! Amy went in to the hospital last night, was helped along with her labor ( I am sure she will share more on her blog), and little guy, OK, not so little; 8 lobs, 10 oz 21" was delivered just before noon today.
Jerry and I had taken the 3 kids to the Linclon Children's museum this morning, and were eating lunch when Amy called to share the news. We were all so happy.
Jerry had to fly to Florida for business, so the kids and I went to the hospital around 4 PM to take a look...he is adorable! His older brother and sisters are so happy to be able to hold and love him. Dylan was the 1st, and he just smiled and smiled! Amy looked amazingly great...she enjoyed seeing all the kids and sharing Lance with them. Quinn was a very happy Dad with his little flock surrounding him. It was a joy to behold this beautiful eternal family welcoming their newest member. Lance, you are so lucky!

Sorry, I can't seem to access any pictures from here in Nebraska...there will certainly be some later.

3 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

Hi Diane! It was so good to hear from you! It's been so long since I have seen you because we're not in the same stake anymore :( I can't believe how similar your Amy's and my kids are in ages! I'm sure she and I could totally relate to eachother in our lives right now! Well, I hope we can keep in better touch! I miss you! Love ya!

robyn said...

Sister J!!!! This is the former Robyn Rupp (now Winnie). I found your blog through Tyler's blog. All your grandkids look beautiful. Glad to see everything is going good for you guys!

HG Photography said...

Sis J Im so happy to have found you! Its Heather Gibbons (Taylor) You look like you are doing great, I love these blogs. Mine is gregheathergibbons.blogspot.com