Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have you ever...?

...just thought you needed a change, something different? Well, I have been pondering this for quite awhile, and today was the day! I had an appointment to 'cover the gray' and decided to let my hairdresser go at it! She has been wanting to do something different for years now. Now mind you, I get lots of compliments on my hair, so doing this was a HUGE step for me.
My grandkids have posted their 'Back to School' cuts, so here goes...here are mine: Before:
and..
After:

Now, my question to you is...have you ever done something like this...and wish that you hadn't??

Yes, I know, it will grow back, but do I have the patience for it? I guess we';; just have to see.

8 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

It doesn't look bad so don't go and try to cut it shorter to 'save' it. :)

Lacey said...

Sister J that sounds just like me. Every few months I am ready for a "change". I get all excited and I have this idea in my head of how great my hair will look. Then the hairdresser does their thing and I leave wishing I had never gone. Jake has been talking me out of doing this again for about a year now. But I can say that it does grow back and in the process you'll get more comfortable with it. Love you!

QnA Drapers said...

I think it look really cute! I like the bangs- so stylish! I went to get mine done after the kids and came home and Quinn said, 'I thought you were getting a hair cut'. She was so slow and took hardly anything off, but I din't have time for her to fix it, so I'll have to save up and try again next time!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I love it! You look great! You know me, I change all the time. It does grow back. It should be fun to get your hair done. Enjoy it till you change again. Again, You look great!
Thanks again for coming up here! So many of Mitch's family complimented on how many good friends we have. You are on that list! Love you!

aubri said...

I think your hair looks SOOOO good! I seriously LOVE it! I say keep this style up! It was so good to see you last weekend! I wish you lived closer!

Scott and Mandi said...

I love your hair, Diane!!
I also loved seeing you at the wedding! Hey, come and visit me one day after work! I miss you and I love talking to you!

kitchenditcher said...

I know exactly how you feel. I did the same thing to myself last month! sigh.....we'll be growing our hair back together! Although yours looks much cuter than mine!

Adriana said...

I think it totally YOU!