Thursday, February 26, 2009

Danielle Carlene

Another blessing came into our lives 7 years ago today. Our 2nd Granddaughter and #4 Grandchild was born in Hammond Indiana! I was able to be there...and boy was it cold! This poor Grandma with California blood..nearly froze to death when I took Michael out for a quick..and I do mean QUICK walk one afternoon. I don't know if I've ever been in that kind of cold before or since!
Danielle survived it though, at least until June when she moved to sunny California. We were so happy when they moved just around the corner from us, then less that a year later moved into our house! We had so many fun fun times while she lived with us in Wrightwood.
Danielle has a very infectious laugh...we enjoyed that a lot. She is a great helper, and loves to have fun pretending and playing all the time.
Our lives are better, our hearts more full since she joined our little family. I know she will enjoy everything about her birthday today..that is just the way she is, I wish we were there with you, but we surely send our love.
We are ver so thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. We love you little one!
Here are somd fun random pics of this little shingin star: When she visited this past December she was fianlly big enough for the bumper cars...and LOVED them!
They raise bunnies in Washington...here she is with a baby bunny!

Cute little thing, isn't she?



She and aunt Tanya had lots of good times together..this was watching fireworks one 4th of July.


This is one of my favorite pictures...this is her Mommy's dress from when she was a little girl...sweet isn't it?




Future American Idol????





A mutual admiration society?








I think this was her 1st birthday at Chuck Cheese.
She is just a cutie! We enjoy her. We miss her and Danielle, know that Grandpa and Grandma J love you VERY VERY much! Happy Birthday!






















2 comments:

Teri Le said...

Awww - what a sweet little girl. Looking back, I can't believe how big she is now. That sweet little girl of mine sure has grown up fast!

And I am SO glad that you had a pic of her in that old dress of mine - I found it the other day and I had wondered if there was a pic somewhere.

QnA Drapers said...

Love the pics! Our kids are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents!