Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Mountain Man

My favorite Mountain Man
Yep, there's still snow up there


Narrow is the road and wind-ey the way


Do you think he does it for the views?


We have lived in Wrightwood for nearly 14 years now, and Jerry still can't seem to get enough of the mountains. He is training now for and early Autumn hike to the top of Mt.Whitney. For the past 2 weeks, at least 2 times a week, he comes home from work, changes his clothes and heads up a mountain trail.




He truly loves the experience. He has taken a few pictures so I thought I'd share a few of them.









5 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Awe that looks beautiful. Yea thats a farmers tan on my son. Thats about as tan as that little guy gets

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Cool shots.

Teri Le said...

I love that you're using your awesome mountain man hiking stick!!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

That is great! What a fun hobby! Funny though, all these years, Rey told me HE was the mountain man....;)

QnA Drapers said...

That looks like too much fun- enjoy those mountains now because when you retire you have to move closer to us- wherever that is!