Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today is a Special Day

I couldn't let today go by without posting a short tribute to my Jerry, the love of my life. Today we celebrate his birth..It wasa quiet day, one we were able to spend together. We spoke in the Fort Irwin Branch, and I marveled at his wisdom as he shared the words of the Prophets and Savior. We attended a Memorial Service for his Uncle, a really great man and while there I appreciated the good family that Jerry has come to me from.
We talked to each of our children, Jerry was sung Happy Birthday to by all the grandchildren, and another year has gone by, with another wonderful, amazing and fun one ahead!
Happy Birthday to you Jerry.
Thank you for being the wonderful husband, father and grandfather that you are! I love to watch him with the Grandkids
Being with him makes me very happy.

As he and Tyler served as Pallbearers for Jerry's father, I was touched with his compassion and dedication.


Now you tell me..how could I NOT just love this guy???









5 comments:

Trisha said...

So sweet! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!!! :)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY! And Happy Birthday to my dear sweet friend, Diane! Love love love you!!!!! Have a great day!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Sorry to be so late. Somehow being at the hospital for a week has messed up my time. I hope you both had wonderful days and I am so happy we are all family.
Lots of love, Crystal

QnA Drapers said...

At first I thought you said his birth was a special day- that you celebrated together. ;) Im glad he had a good bday- now wheres the post for your bday the next day! Hope you both had great bdays!! we love you!

KaraLyn said...

Happy Birthday Jerry. I wonder how old you are? We are all getting OLD. We went to Haslam's farewell talk last Sunday. How did we get from young families to Senior Missionaries?