Saturday, September 27, 2008

It is nearing completion!

Last Saturday the Granite counertops were installed. They really look great. We had debated between the gray shades and then this brown, and we are very happy with our choice of brown.
Don't they look terrific???
Today Jerry installed the flooring in the kitchen. He said the video he studied said it is 'easy', but he told me not to let anyone tell me it is 'easy'! He has worked pretty non-stop, since 11:30 this morning and is nearing completion!
I can't believe the difference! Next, the stove goes in, then the cabinet doors will be finished and then hung..and then (or maybe even before that) the new carpeting!

7 comments:

aubri said...

I LOVE the countertops and the flooring! Good choice with the tan countertops, it ties in with the flooring really well I think! Jerry is doing an amazing job!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

It's looking great!

Nice work Pops.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

It looks so great! It must feel great, too! How fun is that! I know Jerry is a 'handy man', so it must not be easy at all! Enjoy your new kitchen!

Blume Bunch said...

Looks really good, thanks again for being the "official" grandparents last night! We REALLY appreciated the few minutes of freedom :) You 2 are wonderful.

QnA Drapers said...

Man, I wish Quinn could have some and helped out! You know those two and their projects. We miss living so close. I think it looks great. We need to come visit!

kitchenditcher said...

Wow, this is looking amazing!! You are going to be one dang happy woman!

daveney7 said...

Wow I was soo glad to hear from you!You let me know when you are there and I'll come up for a visit! I'll just make my temple visit around you! Nauvoo is a great place I thought we were going to be bored when we spent a week there. but I wished I had a few more days. The pageant is very cool!