Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here's my tag-back


I was Tagged! Me A-Z
Do here goes:
A--Attached or Single?Attached-to Jerry for nearly 34 years!
B--Best friend? A different one at different times and places, love them all!
C--Cake or Pie? Yes!
D--Day of Choice? Saturday. Love to sleep in, no alarm clock!
E--Essential Item? Computers..I love keeping up with friends and family
F--Favorite Color? Red and green
G--Gummy bears or worms? Not really
H--Hometown? San Bernardino CA
I--Indulgence(s) Ice Cream with chocolate syrup: lite, of course!
J--January or July? July for sure...
K--Kids? Yep- 3 + 3 by marriage and 8, nearly 9 wonderful grandbabies!!
L--Life is incomplete without? Family
M--Marriage date? June 14, 1974
N--Number of siblings? 4
O--Oranges or apples? Either or
P--Phobias or fears? Losing someone I love
Q--Quotes? "Happiness is a choice I make"
R--Reason to Smile? I've got a great life
S--Season? Spring time!
T--Tag 3 friends? No one looks at this blog but those who have been tagged.
U--Unknown Fact? I'm so well known....:)
V--Very Favorite Store? Coldwater Creek
W--Worst Habit? I'm lazy and I procrastinate
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Again...either or
Y--Your favorite food? Coconut Shrimp
Z--Zodiac? Gemini
Thats me from A-Z

No comments: