Monday, March 10, 2008

Read Across America


Friday I got to read a fun story to 3 2nd grade classes and a handicapped-student classroom...it was GREAT! Lots of people came to read and many people read Dr. Seuss books. When Jerry and I were in Arizona we found a great store that had a book I just HAD to have. You see, at the school where I work we are known as Cottonwood Coyotes...so the book is 'There Was a Coyote Who Swallowed a Flea'. VERY funny, great illustrations and the kids really loved it..it has a great surprise ending! I got to dress up, so I wanted to share with my Grandbabies just how fun my life is!

3 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

I sore a hat just like that when I went to read to the kids last year!! Im sure they loved it! you can bring that book out this way in April and read it to us!

QnA Drapers said...

I meant Wore- not Sore!

Teri Le said...

Now i know where amy's kids get their hat-fashion skills. ;)

Sounds like fun, though!